Fall Tips For Your Outdoor Living Areas
8 Tips To Spruce Up Your Outdoor Living Areas
- Candle lights for cooler nights. Add light and charm to your outdoor living space with a simple candle lantern or chandelier.
- You can never go wrong with pumpkins and mums. Attempt to stand out a little more and go with beautiful white pumpkins this Autumn season.
- Paper bag Fall luminaries. Whether you want a DIY project or just buy from a local craft store, add some glow to your outdoor living style.
- Increase outdoor seating. Think about adding an outdoor sectional this Autumn to enjoy those cooler nights with friends and family.
- Pillow swap. Consider changing your pillow colors to be more reflective of the Autumn season.
- Fall foilage. Use the natural colors of Autumn foilage to add zest and color to your patio planters.
- DIY lighting. Tap into your creative side and think about an outdoor lighting project like re-purposing an old indoor chandelier gathering dust in the attic.
- Bring that deck back to life. Revitalize your patio deck with a quick power wash and paint. Fall is the perfect season to add beauty and years to your deck.