Fall Tips For Your Outdoor Living Areas - Part Two
5 Tips To Spruce Up Your Outdoor Living Areas
- Bring the indoors out. With sunset coming earlier and earlier this time of year, consider adding an indoor/outdoor LED light to your patio area. Purchasing an inexpensive timer will allow you to set the times to illuminate each day.
- Cozy up with a quilt. Have earth-toned blankets at the ready to cozy into the cooler Fall nights.
- Add color with furniture. Let your choice of Fall furniture decor, such as painted Adirondack chairs, bring Autumn to life.
- DIY welcome mats. Tap in to your creative side with a do it yourself stenciled mat to celebrate the season with friends and family.
- Nostalgic vignette. Rustic wagons, wheelbarrows, and crates make for a great base for seasonal flowers and gourds.